Help to reduce the spread of the virus
- Stay at home if you have cold symptoms such as cough, fever, a soar throat or a runny nose – even mild symptoms. Stay at home until symptom-free and two additional days.
- If you go outside, to protect yourself and others, keep a distance to other people where possible. This is very important and can save lives.
- To protect the most vulnerable, it is currently not allowed to visit care homes for the elderly. However, there are exceptions. Contact the care home you want to visit to find out more.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid travelling within Sweden unless necessary.
If you have questions about the coronavirus and COVID-19, that are not related to symptoms, please call the national information line 113 13.
Avoid sharing unconfirmed information
We can all help by not spreading rumours, evaluate the source of information critically, and only share confirmed and reliable facts.
Swedish authorities on the coronavirus
Photo: Gerd Altmann